History

Company founded by engineer Mr. Hugo Hindermann in Duisburg on 01.12.1949 under the name Hugo Hindermann Gummiwarenfabrik. The company produced dress-shields for the clothing industry. At the time these were not made from rubber, but rather from extremely thin PVC sheeting using a machine specially developed by Hugo Hindermann, which enabled these elements to be welded together in a new way, making production more economical.

Hugo Hindermann

Hugo Hindermann
Company Founder
1905 - 1980

1949

Expansion of production to include protective covers with a mission statement that still applies today: “Protection that maintains value” Area of business: Technology and Industry Introduction of industrial sewing technology.

1953

Introduction of the mechanical screen printing process.

1956

Company changes its name to Hugo Hindermann KG.

1957

Introduction of the mechanical hot wedge welding technology.

1960

Company relocates to Delbrück in Westphalia.

1963

Introduction of the mechanical 3-dimensional high frequency welding technology.

1966

The second generation joins the business: Mr. Manfred Hindermann, business administrator.

1975

Expansion of the area of business to include Leisure and Travel.

1976

Company changes its name to Hindermann GmbH & Co. KG Founding of Hindermann Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH Construction of a new production facility and warehouse as well as an office block.

1981

Expansion of the factory building to include another warehouse.

1988

Expansion of the area of business to include special individual solutions.

1997

The third generation joins the business: Mr. Tobias Hindermann, business administrator.

2008

60 year company anniversary of Hindermann GmbH & Co. KG.

2009

Expansion of the company premises with the addition of another warehouse.

2010

SITEMAP | HINDERMANN